La Llorona

Drifting in and out of here or there

Monday, July 07, 2008

Heartbeat

It is so long since I have come to the surface. Since I could sing or breath or feel my heart beating. Today, I can almost feel those things. I can almost dance on feet I haven't had for 100 years. The pink sky and the pink of my heart can almost beat together. Something has changed, the scent of the river, the colors of the day. I am soaring, like my children are close so close that I could have them back in the next few moments, or the next few minutes in this timeless way.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger BBC said…

    "I love the idea of a cynical spiritualist."

    Nothing new there, Jesus was a cranky little bastard also. Too bad they wrote a lot of stupid crap about him.

    Those brainwashed ministers that are trying to brainwash everyone else while shoving a collection plate in front of you aren't spiritualists, their a bunch of salesmen, cons, and pussies.

    But Jesus fucked up, he should have been packing a gun. Ya know what I mean?

    New Mexico hey, been there, done that, got the T-shirts, bumper stickers and scars. LOL

    Some nice country down there but it's not my gig. Lived in Kingman Arizona for a year and it was okay but it wasn't Washington, just a stop over on the way to here. A part of my journey at the time.

    I'll die here, gotta fucking die somewhere. Have a great day and keep those tits together. Hugs.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger BBC said…

    The cool thing about living in Kingman was getting to beat the shit out of rattle snakes with a tire iron. And running my Honda 500 Shadow up and down route 66.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home