La Llorona

Drifting in and out of here or there

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fragility

I thought I would be untouched by the passings of those with flesh still. I thought the whispers of their hearts could no longer be mourned. The touching of that time to this, of their blood to lost laughter, of the thump-thump of movement throught the aether so like the halted beating of their hearts. I was wrong.
As I am the ancestor, I feel my twine about me. As I am the ancestor, I know they are about, on the other side of the world they pass and I know because the lines are strong green blue red and ancient.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    you... beautiful soul
    spoke to me long ago
    of spirits and fairies
    little dancing berries
    we ate..
    Little footsteps running fast
    through fields of dreams
    forever to last...

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger goatman said…

    As we each join the whole of which we are a necessary part it must be quite the experience. I would like to think it tops or at least equals the life that we had previous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home